Requirement For Python Developer,Montreal, QC, Canada.
5 - 10 Years
USD 60 - 70 Per Hourly
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
We are currently looking to fill several Python developer positions across the firm. From Python architecture specialists to Python infrastructure developers to big data and complex software written in Python, if you are serious about Python this is the place to be!
Whether you have only a few years of experience and just getting your feet wet or if you are a subject matter expert we will have a team of technical experts looking at your resume and, should it correspond to an internal need, engage with you on your particular strengths and interests.
With over 1500 professionals working together, the company's office in Montreal is by far the largest in Canada. We are almost exclusively staffed by technology specialists, representing a solid footprint in a web of technical expertise that spans the globe: from Glasgow to Shanghai through cities as diverse as Budapest, London, Mumbai, New-York and Tokyo.
With close to 80% of our solutions being developed for internal customers, we have a unique technological environment that features a great mix of different approaches. From legacy systems to cutting edge solutions, DB2 and Sybase to Greenplum, Python, C++, C# and Java to Scala, Hadoop and machine learning, we come from a diverse ecosystem and we are looking for curious, engaged and diverse technology enthusiasts.
Are you actively looking? Maybe you are just curious to see if there is a better opportunity out there?
Who should apply?
You should apply on this requisition if you have, at minimum, the following profile:
- 3 to 10 years of experience with Python on Unix or Linux (we have room for all levels of seniority!)
Should I highlight anything specific?
While this is not a requirement, we are very interested in people who have exposure using the following technologies or subjects. Don’t hesitate to highlight them on your resume!
- Experience writing large scale Python applications
- Knowledge of OO techniques in Python
- Knowledge of testing and code quality tools
- Solid understanding of data structures and algorithms, including implementation details, performance consideration and complexity
- Solid understanding of Linux operating systems
- Enthusiasm for modern development tools and practices including test-driven development, agile and continuous integration
- Experience managing, deploying and troubleshooting, large scale production environments
- Knowledge of SQLAlchemy or other ORM systems.
- Experience building Python modules and cores from source code, including C/C++ source
- Experience with cross-language development between Python and, particularly, C++
- Understanding of advanced Python techniques, such as thread management, buffer protocol/ memory view
|Industry Type||IT - Software / Software Services|
|Functional Area||All - IT - Software|